Thursday, September 11, 2014

POPSICLES!!!

Each time we leave our classroom, I use the iPad app "Name Selector" to secretly choose a student.  Then I watch that particular student's behavior as we travel to our destination.  If that one person follows the hallway or lunchroom rules, the whole class earns a letter for whatever prize they have as the class goal.  We've already had popcorn and today was POPSICLES!!  (Sugar-free:)




If they do earn a letter, I tell them who I was watching and we ALL tell them thank you for having such good behavior and earning us a letter.  If, for some reason, that secret person's behavior is not as good as it should be, I do not tell them the secret person's name!  
Our hallway and lunchroom behavior is the BEST in the whole school!!!

They've decided to set a "pizza snack" as our next goal.  They've already earned 2 letters!

Tomorrow's Friday and our schedule is JAM PACKED!! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment